^^quiaoqyut^^

some peepz are just pathetic fools~ whining and grumbling about life... as for me, myself, and i~ just plain qyut! kkk^^

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

New Post

I'm gonna start logging in for SMART E-load... Kinda scary (maybe at first), because it's really complicated. I mean, while talking to the dealer/subdealer/U2/retailer or any other subs of smart money, mobile banking, smart padala, i still have to focus on the front-end tools i'm gonna use... it's confusing at first because i have to use, not just 4, but at least 5 database... and i have to do it A L O N E... whew!
After I've gotten the post for the SMARTLoad Dept, I have only stayed in i-CON for 3 months and 3 weeks... well, i have to say i'm blessed... coz not all peepz 'in contractual state' could be (like) promoted, almost a step away for regularization (at least probation), in just a short time.
i remember the time when ms. mavick went to where i was posted, back in the prepaid days. i was really surprised, and a bit scared because she was so serious, really serious. i thought i made a mistake in providing info to a subs. i was even fearful when i realized that she talked to one of my teammates a while before she approached me. i thought of the possible problems and things she's gonna tell me. 'maybe our contract really has ended... pitiful thought.

after breathing heavily, i went to her and then...
she asked why i was called 'rhode..' then she said my name's cute... (ehem!) and then she blurted it out. that i was chosen as one of the 15 recommended CSRs for interview for the SMARTLoad Deoartment. blah! blah! i smiled. i couldnt say anything. maybe because i was too overhwlemed of the feeling. The nasty thought suddenly disappeared, filled with a feeling of proudness...

i had my interview with ms. sarah. good thing the OIC was busy at that time. my friend told me that ms. lucille loved to say, 'expound; and then...' kkk!
after almost a month, we started with the training, then the shadowing... and now... i have to log tonight... end of story? i don't think so... still have to share my first log.
so help me, God!

53 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home